Caydo 4 inch hand round bamboo embroidery great for working all kinds of crafts from needle arts to fabric painting. Bamboo material without burr and polished smooth finish makes each hoop a joy to handle. A good DIY tool to stitch for child’s gift.
Material: Natural bamboo
Color: Wood color
Size(approx): Use diameter: 4inch / 10cm; Outer diameter: 4.1inch / 10.5cm; Wide: 3/8 inches
How to use:
1. Loosen the outer screw, lay flat the inside hoop, put the cloth on the hoop, then put the outer hoop on the inside hoop.
2. Flat the cloth and tighten the screw.
3. Continue to flat the cloth to ensure there are no pleats, and pay attention to fabric to make the warp and the welt both vertical and horizontal, and finally tighten the screws.
4. Inspect the hoop whether it is tight enough. The way to check the tightness is to use a needle with thread going through the fabric surface. It is workable if there is a bang bang sound when pulling the thread.
6 x 4 Inch Embroidery Hoops
- Products include: 6pcs 4inch / 10cm bamboo embroidery hoops
- Size(approx): Use diameter: 4inch / 10cm; Outer diameter: 4.1inch / 10.5cm; Wide: 3/8 inches
- Inexpensive, lightweight and durable
- Sanded smooth finish makes each hoop a joy to handle
- Not only for embroidery, needlecraft, and quilting you can also make the decorations on the walls